Ceramic / Glass Insulating Varnishes and Impregnating Resins Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System 125 is a two component toughened epoxy resin for prolonged service above 500 °F with truly outstanding chemical resistance. High strength bonds serviceable up to 600 °F can be obtained with this exceptionally thermally stable and chemically resistant epoxy resin... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic
- Chemical System: Epoxy; 100% Solids
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste; Powder
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset
from Epoxies Etc...
10-2000 is a one component, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding. and laminating. It may also be used to impregnate glass cloth and create a pipe repair. system. FEATURES: • Solvent Free. • No Mixing Required. • Resists Moisture, Solvents and Heat. • High... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electric Resistor Cement No. 78 is an ideal electrical refractory cement for coating resistors, coils, electric heating elements, furnaces, and embedding resistance wire. It replaces. insulating varnish, enamel, mica, etc. The cement is also available in powder form known as Sauereisen... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic
- Chemical System: Ceramic
- Form / Shape: Liquid (optional feature); Powder (optional feature)
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying