from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond UV10FL-1 and UV10FLTK-1 are a one component UV curable modified compounds, ready for use as supplied, for high performance casting and bonding applications. UV10FL-1 is a low viscosity liquid at room temperature and UV10FLTK-1 is a medium viscosity liquid at room temperature. When... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: UV or Radiation Cured
from Epoxies Etc...
10-2000 is a one component, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding. and laminating. It may also be used to impregnate glass cloth and create a pipe repair. system. FEATURES: • Solvent Free. • No Mixing Required. • Resists Moisture, Solvents and Heat. • High... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured