Ceramic / Glass Insulating Varnishes and Impregnating Resins Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond UV15 is a new one component, high strength, low viscosity, UV curable epoxy resin based polymer system for bonding, sealing, & coating with exceptionally high performance properties. It is a 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or other volatiles. When exposed to a source... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer
- Chemical System: Epoxy
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; UV or Radiation Cured
from Epoxies Etc...
10-2000 is a one component, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding. and laminating. It may also be used to impregnate glass cloth and create a pipe repair. system. FEATURES: • Solvent Free. • No Mixing Required. • Resists Moisture, Solvents and Heat. • High... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electric Resistor Cement No. 78 is an ideal electrical refractory cement for coating resistors, coils, electric heating elements, furnaces, and embedding resistance wire. It replaces. insulating varnish, enamel, mica, etc. The cement is also available in powder form known as Sauereisen... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic
- Chemical System: Ceramic
- Form / Shape: Liquid (optional feature); Powder (optional feature)
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying