Paper / Paperboard Insulating Varnishes and Impregnating Resins Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond UV10FL-1 and UV10FLTK-1 are a one component UV curable modified compounds, ready for use as supplied, for high performance casting and bonding applications. UV10FL-1 is a low viscosity liquid at room temperature and UV10FLTK-1 is a medium viscosity liquid at room temperature. When... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: UV or Radiation Cured
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electric Resistor Cement No. 78 is an ideal electrical refractory cement for coating resistors, coils, electric heating elements, furnaces, and embedding resistance wire. It replaces. insulating varnish, enamel, mica, etc. The cement is also available in powder form known as Sauereisen... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic
- Chemical System: Ceramic
- Form / Shape: Liquid (optional feature); Powder (optional feature)
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying