Filled Insulating Varnishes and Impregnating Resins Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP112 is a solventless, low viscosity two component cycloaliphatic epoxy resin system which is specifically designed for high performance outdoor and indoor electrical/electronic/ structural applications. The two components are combined in a convenient noncritical mix... [See More]
- Composition: Two Component ; Unfilled; Filled (optional feature)
- Chemical System: Epoxy; Cycloaliphatic, 100% Solids
- Form / Shape: Epoxy Composite Resin
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset
from Protavic America, Inc.
Silver filled epoxy system for tantalum & ceramic termination coating. This product is commonly used for flexible termination of capacitors and offers high strength and flexibility. This product is the "gold" standard for flexible termination. Solvent adjusted. Please contact us for product... [See More]
- Composition: Single Component; Filled
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste
- Substrate Compatibility: Metal
- Chemical System: Epoxy