from ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
ELANTAS PDG, Inc., founded in 1919 and based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a premier global supplier of specialty resins for applications in the electrical and electronic industries. ELANTAS Electrical Insulation companies are respected as the market leaders in the development and manufacturing of wire... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Flexible; Non-corrosive; UL Rating
- Chemical System: Alkyd
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing; Thermoset
from ITW Polymer Technologies - Insulcast Division
RTVS 27 LV is a low viscosity, general purpose, reversion resistant RTV Silicone Compound. RTVS 27 LV finds use in commercial potting/casting application. RTVS 27 LV's one-to-one ratio by weight or volume makes it ideal for dispensing equipment or unskilled labor. With the ability to cure rapidly at... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Thermal Insulation
- Chemical System: Silicone
- Form / Shape: Gel
- Cure / Technology: Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing; Thermoset
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP19M is a high performance epoxy resin formulation specially formulated to bond to treated fluoropolymer and other difficult to bond surfaces. It is supplied as a single component low viscosity compound and requires cure at elevated temperatures in order to obtain high... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric
- Chemical System: Epoxy; 100% Solids
- Substrate Compatibility: Fluoropolymer/Difficult to Bond Surfaces
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electric Resistor Cement No. 78 is an ideal electrical refractory cement for coating resistors, coils, electric heating elements, furnaces, and embedding resistance wire. It replaces. insulating varnish, enamel, mica, etc. The cement is also available in powder form known as Sauereisen... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Thermally Conductive
- Form / Shape: Liquid (optional feature); Powder (optional feature)
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic
- Chemical System: Ceramic
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
HERNON Porosity Sealant (HPS) is the solution to leak proofing of parts. HPS offers improved machinability and surface quality for painting and plating. The hardened resins exhibit superior chemical resistance and elevated temperature stability. [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Non-corrosive; Phase Change
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Substrate Compatibility: Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces
- Chemical System: Acrylic; Dimethacrylate Blend