Has Datalogger or Data Collection Capability? Infrared Thermometers Datasheets
from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Features: High temperature range. Wide 50:1 Distance to spot ratio. Ergonomic hand grips. 4 digit backlit dual display. °C or °F selectable. Electronic trigger lock. Adjustable emissivity. Laser sight switchable. Min/Max./Avg and Differential temperature modes. Data hold for continuous... [See More]
- Configuration/ Features: Battery Powered; Has Datalogger or Data Collection Capability; Records Min/Max Values
- Range: -58 to 1832
- Display / Scale Characteristics: Fahrenheit; Celsius/Centigrade
- Divisions: 0.1000
from Century Control Systems, Inc.
As the IRtec Rayomatic 14 consists of two pieces (miniature sensing head with separate electronics) it can be easily installed in a variety of applications, especially if industrial environment requires space-saving installation. The stainless steel sensing head as well as the teflon-coated cable... [See More]
- Configuration/ Features: Has Datalogger or Data Collection Capability; Has Internal Timers or Counters
- Range: -40 to 1000
- Display / Scale Characteristics: Celsius/Centigrade
- Application Type: Industrial