USB Computer-on-Module (COM) Datasheets
from Acromag, Inc.
Acromag ’s XCOM-6400 is a basic size platform (95 x 125mm) processor module with Type 6 interconnects. Several models are available with the 4th generation (Haswell) Intel Core i7 or i5 CPUs. Designed for industrial and defense applications, the XCOM-6400 has an extra rigid PCB and extended... [See More]
- Ports / Buses: I2C; PCIe; SATA; SPI; USB; LPC, SMBus
- Processor / CPU: Intel Core i7 or i5
- Form Factor: COM Express Basic
- Memory Type: DDR3
from Aaeon Systems Inc.
COM-945 adopts Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo or Core Solo or Celeron M processors and system memory supports DDR II 400/533/667 up to 1GB. Both parallel and serial ATA interfaces are featured, giving the user flexibility in storage choices. In addition, versatile expansion interfaces allow system... [See More]
- Ports / Buses: USB
- Memory Type: DDR2
- Processor / CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo/ Core Duo/ Celeron® M (Socket-M based) processor
- Socket: SO_DIMM
from American Portwell Technology Inc.
3.5" ESB Form Factor Carrier Board For Qseven Module. Features. Qseven carrier board accept Portwell Qseven modules. Intel ® Atom ™ Z5XXPT and SCH US15WPT. 3.5" ESB form factor to embedded applications. On Board DC to DC circuit for DC in application. Mini-PCIe support. Support boot from... [See More]
- Ports / Buses: IEEE1394 (FireWire); SATA; Serial Interface; USB
- Processor / CPU: Intel® AtomTM
- Form Factor: Qseven
- Socket: 3.5" ESB