Pharmaceutical Industrial Parts Dryers Datasheets
from Labconco Corporation
The Acid-Resistant CentriVap Benchtop Centrifugal Vacuum Concentrator with glass lid is a compact evaporation system that utilizes centrifugal force, vacuum and heat to speed evaporation of multiple biological or analytical samples containing chemicals such as 0.1 to 1% TFA, hydrochloric acid,... [See More]
- Applications / Materials Handled: Pharmaceutical
- Temperature: 33.8 to 212
- Equipment Type: Centrifugal Dryer
- Energy Output / Consumption: 110/115 V, 3.1 amps
from MPE Group USA Inc.
Infinitely adjustable drive, vapor filter, solvent recovery, vacuum [See More]
- Applications / Materials Handled: Abrasives / Ceramics; Metallurgical; Pharmaceutical; Polymers / Molding; Sanitary
- Secondary Capability: Coating (optional feature); Cooling / Freezing (optional feature); Moisturizing / Humidification
- Heat Source: Thermal Oil / Fluid (optional feature); Indirect / Contact / Conduction; Steam (optional feature); Thermal/Oil Fluid
- Dryer Size / Materials of Construction: SS, Hastelloy, Aluminum, Titanium, etc.