Power / Coal and Coke Powder Dryers Datasheets
from MPE Group USA Inc.
Infinitely adjustable drive, vapor filter, solvent recovery, vacuum [See More]
- Applications / Materials Handled: Abrasives / Ceramics; Chemicals / Fertilizers; Foods / Grains; Mining / Ores / Minerals; Suitable for drying paints or coatings; Pharmaceutical; Polymers / Molding; Power / Coal and Coke; Sanitary
- Heat Source: Thermal Oil / Fluid (optional feature); Indirect / Contact / Conduction; Steam (optional feature); Thermal/Oil Fluid
- Equipment Type: Vacuum Dryer; Conical / Tumbler Dryer; Orbital Screw Arm
- Secondary Capability: Agglomeration / Granulation; Coating (optional feature); Cooling / Freezing (optional feature); Crystallization; Moisturizing / Humidification
from Retsch, Inc.
The Fluid Bed Dryer TG 200 is used in quality control, sample preparation and R&D departments. It permits the gentle drying of organic, inorganic, chemical or pharmaceutical bulk materials. Suitable materials can be coarse, fine, crystalline, fibrous or leafy. The powerful fan ensures optimal air... [See More]
- Applications / Materials Handled: Chemicals / Fertilizers; Construction Materials / Cement; Foods / Grains; Pharmaceutical; Power / Coal and Coke; Waste / Sludge
- Temperature: 104 to 302
- Equipment Type: Fluidized Bed Dryer
- Gas / Air Flow: 109