from Buflovak LLC
Cooling Drum Flakers. Efficiently solidify, flake, and recover 100 % of product. Appropriate for edible oils, detergents, molten sulfur, polymers, and caustics. Built for continuous operation to ensure required quality and consistency of product. Drum flaking is the most efficient method for... [See More]
- Equipment Type: Rotary Dryer (Internal Drum); Roller / Flaker - Dryer
- Secondary Capability: Cooling / Freezing
- Applications / Materials Handled: Chemicals / Fertilizers; Foods / Grains; Pharmaceutical
- Dryer Size / Materials of Construction: Standard Drum Sizes Range from 15.2 cm Diameter x 20.3 cm Long to 2.0 m Diameter x 5.0 m Long
from Jaygo, Inc.
The BC DRYER consists of a rotary dryer operating under vacuum and is capable of totally extracting water or other solvents from mixing and homogenization processes, in a gentle, precise process, without shear. Solids/solids mixtures are possible in any percentage, as well as different densities and... [See More]
- Equipment Type: Rotary Dryer (Internal Drum); Vacuum Dryer
- Secondary Capability: Agglomeration / Granulation
- Applications / Materials Handled: Chemicals / Fertilizers; Pharmaceutical
from Munson Machinery Company, Inc.
Munson Rotary Batch Equipment is highly effective for drying, cooling or moisturizing of bulk solid materials, independent of or in combination with, blending operations. Rotary machines can be configured for "direct" drying, cooling or moisturizing, or "indirect" drying or cooling. [See More]
- Equipment Type: Rotary Dryer (Internal Drum)
- Secondary Capability: Cooling / Freezing; Moisturizing / Humidification
- Heat Source: Indirect / Contact / Conduction