from Graver Technologies, Inc.
Filter vessel for large geometry “high flow ” TurboGuard ™ filters, single use, disposable. Available in stainless steel or carbon steel. TurboGuard ™ vessels can be paralleled or stacked to meet high flow rates. TurboGuard ™ vessels are ASME Code Section VIII... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Power Generation
- Filtration Product: Water
- Housing Material: Steel (optional feature); Steel - Stainless (optional feature)
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Heavy duty 304L or 316L Stainless Steel construction with Band Clamp or Swing Bolt Closure for maximum durability. Holds seven (7) cartridges to service a wide range of flow rates. Universal cartridge connectors accept standard double-open-ended (DOE) style cartridges or 222 style cartridges with... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Aerospace / Defense; Biopharmaceutical; Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; WaterSupply; PoolSpa; Power Generation; Paper and Pulp Processing; Semiconductor; Waste Water; Industrial and Commercial Filtration
- Maximum Pressure: 150
- Type: In-line; Off-line
- Flow Rate (Liquids): 196.0