Aluminum Washers Datasheets
from Boker's, Inc.
Boker's maintains over 23,000 stock tools for flat washers, spacers, and shims. You can choose from a wide variety of sizes, thicknesses and materials, including non-metallic. With outside diameters of 0.080" to 5.140" and a wide variety of inside diameters, you have millions of flat washer... [See More]
- Material: Aluminum; Copper Alloy; Brass; Copper; Nickel Alloy; Steel; HardenedSteel; StainlessSteel; Titanium; Low Carbon Sheet Steel, Spring Steel; Spring Steel
- Inside Diameter: 0.024
- Washer Type: Fender; Flat or USS; SAE; Disc
- Outside Diameter: 0.095
from Seastrom Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Countersunk Washer, Dimple Washer. Countersunk washers are available in three styles to fit most applications. Countersunk washers serve the same function as a flat washer, but they provide a bearing surface for flat head screws. Use our Quick Search below to source aluminum countersunk washers,... [See More]
- Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Copper (optional feature); HardenedSteel (optional feature); StainlessSteel (optional feature)
- Inside Diameter: 0.066 to 0.325
- Washer Type: Countersunk or Finishing
- Outside Diameter: 0.119 to 0.635
from Alliance for Precision Systems, Div of TPA, LLC
Aluminum, excellent corrosion, electricity, thermal conductivity resistance [See More]
- Material: Aluminum
- Number Size: No. 3
- Washer Type: Flat or USS
- Inside Diameter: 3.200
from Hi-Tech Seals, Inc.
Washers are typically used to distribute the weight and pressure that the bolt exerts. Many of Hi-Tech Seals washers also seal between the bolt and the surface. [See More]
- Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Brass (optional feature); Copper (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Nitrile; Nylon (optional feature); PTFE (optional feature)
- Washer Type: Self-sealing