from EXEL North America, Inc.
The PU 2125 F pump is a fixed ratio two-component pump for low pressure applications, such as conventional or HVLP spray guns. Features: Compact mobile cart. Tamper proof fixed ratio design. CheckFlush ™. No feed pumps or pressure pots required to feed the A and B materials [See More]
- Pump Type: Mixing; Proportioning Pump; System
- Discharge Size: 0.500
- Liquid Flow: 0.540 to 0.900
- Power Source: Air or Pneumatic
from seepex, Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Pump Type: Dewatering; Mixing; PositiveDisplacement; ProgressingCavity; Screw; Wastewater; Sludge Storage and Pumping System; System
- Liquid Flow: 200.000
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
- Discharge Size: 10.000