Control Panel Syringe Pumps Datasheets
from Fluid Metering, Inc.
The Chloritrol is a valveless metering system for accurate, maintenance-free injection of sodium and calcium hypochlorite for purification of municipal drinking water. Accurately metering liquid sodium hypochlorite presents a unique challenge because of the fluid's tendency to out-gas. Many... [See More]
- Pump Features: Control Panel; Horizontal
- Media: Liquids
- Power Source: AC; 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Water and Wastewater Treatment
from Fluitron, Inc.
The syringe pump is a positive displacement motor driven pump designed specifically for the precise injection of liquids into high pressure systems. The pumping action is accomplished by a plunger moving slowly through a relatively large pump barrel. For applications requiring small injected volumes... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; Control Panel; Corrosion Resistant; ExplosionProof (optional feature); Horizontal (optional feature); Vertical Orientation (optional feature)
- Power Source: DC; 115Single; 120 Volt 60 Hz
- Liquid Flow: 2.5360
- Number of Pumps in Assembly: 1