from Fluid Metering, Inc.
Provides a low-cost means of dispensing fluids accurately, to better than 1%Ideal for repetitive and volumetric dispensing of acids, solvents, and aqueous solutions.FMI's unique low-dead-volume, valveless pump heads.High accuracy, synchronous motor drives. [See More]
- Pump Features: PlugIn; Portable; Vertical Orientation
- Media: Liquids
- Power Source: AC; 115Single
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; OEM; Laboratory, Process
from Fluitron, Inc.
The syringe pump is a positive displacement motor driven pump designed specifically for the precise injection of liquids into high pressure systems. The pumping action is accomplished by a plunger moving slowly through a relatively large pump barrel. For applications requiring small injected volumes... [See More]
- Pump Features: Corrosion Resistant; Portable; Pressure Gauge (optional feature); Vertical Orientation
- Syringe Size: 1.000
- Liquid Flow: 0.0000 to 0.0441
- Power Source: Manual