from Fluid Metering, Inc.
For maintenance-free pH control in Water & Wastewater ApplicationsThe caustic soda pump is ideal for metering of caustic soda & soda ash for pH control in municipal drinking water, as well as municipal and industrial wastewater applications.No Valves or Diaphragms to ServiceSelf Priming Against 125... [See More]
- Liquid Flow: 0.3000
- Media: Liquids
- Power Source: AC; 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Water and Wastewater Treatment
from Fluitron, Inc.
The syringe pump is a positive displacement motor driven pump designed specifically for the precise injection of liquids into high pressure systems. The pumping action is accomplished by a plunger moving slowly through a relatively large pump barrel. For applications requiring small injected volumes... [See More]
- Liquid Flow: 2.5360
- Number of Pumps in Assembly: 1
- Power Source: DC; 115Single; 120 Volt 60 Hz
- Media: Corrosive; Liquids