from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
Double-acting electropneumatic actuator (with position indicator and pilot valve). Bellows-sealed push gate feedthrough. Valve and pneumatic drive can be degassed at temperatures up to 250 °C and 200 °C respectively. Steel body (non-rusting). Low play in the locked state and low wear. [See More]
- Actuation: ElectroPneumatic; Pilot
- Maximum Pressure: 14.50
- Valve Size: 3.94
- Connection Description: ClampFlange; DN 100 CF
from DMN, Incorporated
Very competitive pricing. Manual and electro-pneumatical version. Blade with rounded bevelled-edges to prevent wear and leakage. Stuffing gland to enhance pressure control. Self-flushing action: no need for clean-out ports [See More]
- Actuation: Manual; ElectroPneumatic
- Media: PowderSolids
from Ward Industrial Equipment Ltd.
Equipped with bronze bushed pivot pins, customizable [See More]
- Actuation: Manual; ElectroPneumatic; Palm Operated Solenoid
- Connection Description: BoltFlange
- Valve Size: 12.00 to 26.00
- Material Of Construction: Steel