Electro-hydraulic Globe Valves Datasheets
from Superlok - Mako Products
#9679; Valve size : 1/2~6inch. ● Pressure class : ASME class 150 to class 600. ● End connection : butt weld, socket weld, threaded,. ● Temperature : -196 °C to 850 °C (-327 °F to 1562 °F). ● Standard inclusion of a back seat facility for ease of maintenance. [See More]
- Actuation: Electric (optional feature); ElectroHydraulic (optional feature); Pneumatic (optional feature)
- Connection Description: BoltFlange (optional feature); ButtWeld (optional feature); FaceSeal (optional feature)
- Valve Size: 0.50 to 6.00
- Media Temperature: -321 to ?
from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
Control valves for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning. The control valves consist of either an unbalanced Type 3213. Globe Valve or a balanced Type 3214 Globe Valve with either. an electric, electrohydraulic or pneumatic actuator. Special features. • Single-seated Type 3213 Globe Valve... [See More]
- Actuation: ElectroHydraulic
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; DN 125, 150, 200, 250
- Valve Size: 4.92 to 9.84
- Maximum Pressure: 232.06 to 580.15