from Aalborg Instruments
A line of electronic two-way metering needle valves is presented. High. precision linear stepping motors drive the valve spindle. The resolution of the stepping motor driven needles is 0.0005"/step. Standard. optional 0.000125" /step resolution available. Low differential pressure valves,. may be... [See More]
- Actuation: Electric
- Maximum Pressure: 500.00
- Valve Size: 0.38 to 0.75
- Flow (Cv): 0.34
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The needle valve can be used to control mini-cylinders, nozzles, timing circuits, filling heads, bleed vents, and in many other applications. The valve is also available with options such as a panel mount thread and a knob for easy adjustment. Maximum inlet pressure is 300 psig. [See More]
- Actuation: Manual; Electric (optional feature); 56 thds/inch screwdiver or knob adjust.
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 500.00
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.06
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 0.08
from Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
Stepper Controlled Proportional Valves. Utilizing the industry's most robust and powerful linear actuator, the high-flow stepper-controlled proportional valve outperforms the competition in performance and durability. The bonded elastomeric seat achieves excellent sealing ensuring smooth opening and... [See More]
- Actuation: Electric
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 100.00
- Valve Size: 0.12
- Connection Description: Threaded
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Actuation: Electric; Stepping Motor
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 375.00
- Valve Size: 0.04 to 0.39
- Media Temperature: 32 to 176
from Oil-Rite Corp.
Sight Feed Valves with Solenoid Shutoffs allow visual observation of the liquid stream. An adjustable precision needle valve controls the flow rate; it has a friction lock to guard against loosening from vibration. The flow rate can be adjusted from an extremely low drop rate to a stream. These... [See More]
- Actuation: Manual; Electric
- Media Temperature: ? to 225
- Maximum Pressure: 5.00 to 10.00
- Connection Description: Threaded; TubeFitting (optional feature); 1/8" NPT, 1/4" NPT, 1/4" OD Tube