from Aalborg Instruments
Design Features. Fluids contact PTFE and PCTFE only. One PTFE o-ring. Simplicity, only six components [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.38
- Media Temperature: 32 to 150
- Maximum Pressure: 75.00
- Flow (Cv): 0.76
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The M3 needle valve can be used to control mini-cylinders, nozzles, timing circuits, filling heads, bleed vents, and in many other applications. The valve is also available with options such as a panel mount thread, high resolution needle, and a manifold mount/cartridge style body. Maximum inlet... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.03
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 0.02
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 300.00
- Connection Description: Threaded; TubeFitting (optional feature); M3 threaded inlet. Many outlet options.
from Brooks Instrument
Brooks Model 8500 Series NRS (non-rising stem) control valves are designed specifically for extremely low-flow gas and liquid applications. Straight and 90o angle pattern models in brass or stainless steel are available. They feature a means of adjusting a sliding tapered needle which prevents... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.88
- Media Temperature: ? to 250
- Maximum Pressure: ? to 600.00
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 0.05
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.04 to 0.39
- Media Temperature: 32 to 176
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 375.00
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 3.10
from Haskel International, Inc.
Butech Ball Valves are used to prevent reverse flow in a line. The Ball Check Valves are ideal when leak tight shut-off is not necessary. This valve uses no elastomers and employees a metal to metal seal. The temperature range for the Ball Check Valves is -420 ° F to 1200 ° F (-251 ° C... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.12 to 0.50
- Media Temperature: -420 to 12000
- Maximum Pressure: 5500.00 to 15000.00
- Connection Description: TubeFitting; 1/8", 1/2" L/P Tube; 1/4", 3/8" SL/P Tube
from Oil-Rite Corp.
Sight Feed Valves with Solenoid Shutoffs allow visual observation of the liquid stream. An adjustable precision needle valve controls the flow rate; it has a friction lock to guard against loosening from vibration. The flow rate can be adjusted from an extremely low drop rate to a stream. These... [See More]
- Maximum Pressure: 5.00 to 10.00
- Connection Description: Threaded; TubeFitting (optional feature); 1/8" NPT, 1/4" NPT, 1/4" OD Tube
- Media Temperature: ? to 225
- Media: Oil and Grease Lubricant
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The FVLT100 Series compact and reliable PTFE needle valves are designed for laboratory and industrial applications for regulating corrosive gases and liquids or for high purity service. They may also be used as shut off valves. [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.12 to 0.25
- Media Temperature: ? to 149
- Maximum Pressure: 75.00
- Flow (Cv): 0.01 to 0.25
from Xiamen Landee Industries Co., Ltd.
Forged Steel Valves, Meeting International Standards. Model Number: LD 007-FST. Key Specifications/Special Features: Type: gate, globe, check, needle, etc. Manufacturing standards: API, ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS. Size range: from 1/8 inch to 2-1/2 inch (DN6mm - DN65mm). Pressure: from ANSI class 150 to... [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.12 to 2.50
- Media Temperature: -321 to 1099
- Maximum Pressure: 150.00 to 2500.00
- Connection Description: Threaded; ButtWeld; SocketWeld; Flanged
from LDI Industries, Inc.
Gravity feed, glass sight,pipe threads are dryseal,toggle valve,tube outlet [See More]
- Valve Size: 0.09
- Media: Inline Installations
- Connection Description: Threaded; 1/8" M NPTF Inlet, 1/4" T NPTF Outlet
- Material Of Construction: BrassBronze; Steel