PTFE - Teflon® Needle Valves Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The FVLT100 Series compact and reliable PTFE needle valves are designed for laboratory and industrial applications for regulating corrosive gases and liquids or for high purity service. They may also be used as shut off valves. [See More]
- Material Of Construction: Polytetrafluoroethylene
- Maximum Pressure: 75.00
- Valve Size: 0.12 to 0.25
- Media Temperature: ? to 149
from DK-LOK U.S.A.
Up to 6000psig (413 bar). Up to 232 ℃ (450 ℉). SS316 and Alloys. Vee Tip standard. Compact design. DK-LOK OD1/4 - 1/2 inch [See More]
- Material Of Construction: StainlessSteel; Polytetrafluoroethylene
- Maximum Pressure: 6000.00
- Valve Size: 0.12
- Media Temperature: -65 to 450