Electro-hydraulic Mixing Valves Datasheets
from co-ax valves inc.
Function: pressure balanced 2/2 way externally controlled coaxial valves, normally closed and normally open versions. Media: gaseous, liquid, gelatinous, highly viscous, pasty, contaminated, aggressive, coolant. Body Materials: aluminum, brass, galvanized steel, nickel plated brass, nickel plated... [See More]
- Actuation: ElectroHydraulic; ElectroPneumatic; Pilot; Pneumatic
- Valve Size: 3.94
- Media: Air; Breathable; CompressedAir; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater; SaltWater; Wastewater; Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity (optional feature); LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive (optional feature); Steam (optional feature)
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 580.15
from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
In temperature control circuits, the Type 3267 Valves with Jet. Pump assume both the functions of a valve and those of a circulating. pump. They can be optionally combined with electric,. electrohydraulic and pneumatic actuators. Type 3267 Valve · Nominal inlet sizes DN 15 to DN 80... [See More]
- Actuation: ElectroHydraulic
- Maximum Pressure: 232.06 to 362.59
- Valve Size: 0.59 to 3.94
- Number of Ports: 3