Rubber - Natural (NR) Dynamic Seals Datasheets
from Hallite Seals International Ltd.
The Hallite 50 is a double acting seal designed for light duty applications using either one piece or split pistons to ISO 6547 housings.It comprises a rubber seal, two split support rings and two split bearings, located either side of the seal. The nitrile rubber seal has proved itself to be... [See More]
- Sealing Element or Lip Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Natural Rubber (NR)
- Seal Orientation: Piston Seal
- Seal Type: Bearing Isolator
- Design Units: Metric
from Seal Science, Inc.
Seal Science designs and manufactures rod seals, piston seals, wipers, scrapers, and sealing systems for industrial hydraulic actuators and valves. These include the range from O-Rings and Urethane U-Cups to PTFE/O-Ring combinations and Spring Seals. Our engineers are experienced and sensitive to... [See More]
- Sealing Element or Lip Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Ethylene Propylene (optional feature) Flourosilicone (FVMQ) (optional feature) Highly Saturated Nitrile (HNBR) (optional feature) Natural Rubber (NR) (optional feature)
- Seal Orientation: Rod Seal (optional feature); Piston Seal (optional feature)
- Seal Type: Hydraulic / Pneumatic Seal
- Design Units: English