Electrical / Electronics Hermetic Sealing Services Datasheets
Fusite has broad capabilities for developing customized hermetic feedthroughs, headers and connectors with the option of adding brazed sub-assemblies, including tubes and ground pins. Specialization in process development with the ability to scale up from manual low-volume assembly to fully... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Appliances; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Electronics; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Packaging; Telecommunications; Petroleum; Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Sealing Technology: Glass-to-metal (Matched Seal); Glass-to-metal (Compression Seal)
- Company Information: Fusite has been a leader in the glass-to-metal hermetic seal business for over 70 years, and has been a part of Emerson Electric for over 40 years. Fusite is bolstered by the strength and financial stability of Emerson, a diversified global manufacturer.
- Sealing Method Capabilities: Laser Welding; Solder
from Magna-Tech Manufacturing, Inc.
Magna-Tech Manufacturing is “Your Solutions Provider ”. Whether you need Casting Impregnation, Sealed Electronics and Wires, VPI of Electric Motors, CNC Machining, Thermal Deburr, Inspection and Testing Services, Chromate Conversion, Parts Washing or De-Rusting we are here for you. With... [See More]
- Industry: Automotive; Electronics; Marine
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Magna-Tech maintains ISO 9001:2008 certification. We operate on a 48-hour standard production turnaround and in some cases can turn orders in 24 hours.
- Location: Seven locations throughout the South, Midwest, Northeast and Canada
from Precision Ferrites and Ceramics, Inc. (PFC)
Since 1971, PFC is your single source for advanced ceramic products and services. We can machine the simplest to the most intricate of items and we offer metallization of ceramics tailored to your application. Brazing of ceramic to metal in vacuum, inert and reducing atmospheres is one of our... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Biotechnology; Electronics; Environment; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Military; Telecommunications; Petroleum
- Sealing Technology: Ceramic-to-metal
- Company Information: Since 1971, PFC is your single source for advanced ceramic products and services. We can machine the simplest to the most intricate of items and we offer metallization of ceramics tailored to your application.
- Sealing Method Capabilities: Active Metal Brazing; Solder