from Hi-Tech Seals, Inc.
Braided packing is used to seal gaps and to fill gland space. The compressive force generated by tightening of the gland produces a radial pressure providing the sealing effect. Seventy percent of the wear on the braided packing occurs on the outer two packing ’s. The inner three rings do... [See More]
- Lubrication: Graphite
- Cross Section: Square
- Seal Type: Braided Packing
- Construction: Square-Braid; Multi-Braid
from John Crane, Inc.
Remarkably good shaft conformability and low friction [See More]
- Lubrication: Graphite; Mineral Oil
- Lubrication Method: Impregnated
- Material Classification: Fiberglass; Other (Babbitt Foil)
- Rubbing Speed: 1500