from Bayou City Bolt & Supply Co., Inc.
US INCH STANDARDS & METRICS. Hex Cap Screws have hexagonal heads and machine threads for use with a nut or in a tapped hole. They are generally used in precise applications such as OEM settings where tight tolerances are required. The most common grades for Inch Standard Hex Cap Screws are 2, 5... [See More]
- Fastener Standards: ASME/ANSI (optional feature); SAE (optional feature); ASTM
- Finish: Black Oxide (optional feature); Galvanized (optional feature); Zinc Plated (optional feature); PTFE (Xylan)
from Grainger Industrial Supply
Bucket Tooth Plow Bolt, Countersunk, Alloy Steel, Plain Finish, Thread Size 7/8-9, Length 5 1/2 In, Grade 8, Head Dia 1.516 In, Head Height 0.616 In, #7 With Locking Key Head Type, Head Angle 60 Deg, Key Width 0.190 In, Key Height 0.473 In, Tensile Strength 150,000, Meets/Exceeds SAE J 429 [See More]
- Fastener Standards: SAE
- Length: 5.5
- Bolt Type: Plow Bolt; Tamperproof
- Other Size Specs: 7/8-9
from Elgin Fastener Group
12 Point Bolts. A 12 Point design offers the same bearing surface as a hexagon head cap screw or socket head screw of comparable size. Other features include better torque distribution due to less peak loads and effective use in counter-bored or spot faced applications because of smaller head... [See More]
- Fastener Standards: SAE; AMS
- Length: ? to 9
- Bolt Type: 12 Point Bolt
- Other Size Specs: 3/16" to 3/4"