Pressure Reading:Other Pressure Switches Datasheets
from RS Components, Ltd.
Range of piezo-resistive pressure converters for measuring relative pressures in gaseous and liquid environments. Output 4 ? 20 mA. AISI 303 stainless steel housing. The part in contact with the environment to be measured is made from AISI 303 stainless steel. 2 wire output via cable gland and screw... [See More]
- Pressure Measurement: Relative
- Working Pressure Range: 0.0 to 58.02
- Material: Gas
- Signal Output: Analog Current
from NOSHOK, Inc.
Features & Benefits. Measuring ranges from 5 psi through 15,000 psi including vacuum, compound, and absolute. Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel welded construction. Single or dual switch set point functions of either PNP (positive) output or NPN (negative) output. Normally open (N.O.) or... [See More]
- Pressure Measurement: Absolute; Gauge; Compound; Vacuum
- Material: Liquid; Gas
- Sensor Technology: Piezoelectric; Thin Film
- Features: Temperature Compensated