Electric Vehicle Batteries Datasheets
from Heter Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
High security, ultra-long cycle life, wide operation temp range. [See More]
- Application: Aircraft; Automotive; Electric Vehicle; Industrial / Forklift; Marine / Recreational Vehicle; Medical Equipment; Military / Aerospace; Telecommunications; UPS
- Voltage: 3.3
- Primary Batteries: LiFePO4
- Capacity: 200
from RS Components, Ltd.
The NPC range is suitable for deep-discharge cycling applications. Extended cycle life. 600+ cycles at 50% D.o.D. Physically compatible with other products. Good recovery from deep discharge. Capacity = 38Ah. Nominal Voltage = 12V. Dimensions = 197 x 165 x 170mm. Terminal Type = Threaded Insert. [See More]
- Application: Electric Vehicle; UPS
- Voltage: 12
- Lead Acid Batteries: Absorbent Glass Mat
- Capacity: 38
from Exide Technologies
Exide has a full line of golf cart batteries to fit just about any application from golf carts to floor scrubbers. Vibration Resistant. Cast-on strap/through-partition connectors provide improved electrical conductivity and strength for superior vibration resistance. Speed Vents. Twist and release... [See More]
- Application: Electric Vehicle
- Lead Acid Batteries: Flooded
- Secondary Batteries: Lead Acid
- Voltage: 6 to 12
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
Automotive Battery. World's No. 1 automotive battery supplier. The rechargeable battery for automobile is a mid- to large-sized lithium ion battery used to provide power to an electric vehicle. Lithium ions move between the (+)/(-) electrodes to produce electricity. Based on its cutting-edge... [See More]
- Application: Automotive; Electric Vehicle
- Specialty Cells: Battery Packs and Assemblies
- Secondary Batteries: Lithium-ion