Prismatic Cells Batteries Datasheets
from RS Components, Ltd.
Brand Range:Panasonic Photo; Size:CR123A; Chemistry:Lithium; Nominal Voltage:3V; Capacity:1400mAh; Dimensions:34 x 17 x 17mm; Operating Temperature Range:-40 - 70C; Cylindrical Dimensions:34.5 x 17.1mm [See More]
- Specialty Cells: Nonstandard Cylindrical Batteries; Prismatic Cells
- Capacity: 1.4
- Voltage: 3
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 158
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
Mobile Battery Division supplies innovative battery solutions to global top companies for their strategic products including smartphone, laptop, tablet, power tool, garden tool, e-bike, digital camera, power bank, vacuum cleaner, mobile wi-fi, and wearable devices. [See More]
- Specialty Cells: Nonstandard Cylindrical Batteries (optional feature); Prismatic Cells (optional feature); Battery Packs and Assemblies (optional feature)
- Voltage: 3.6 to 3.8
- Secondary Batteries: Lithium-ion (optional feature); Lithium / Polymer (optional feature)
- Capacity: 0.1000 to 5.5
from Maxell Corporation of America, Inc.
Features. • Thin battery with high capacity. Maxell's original technologies, such as electrode technology, have realized thin batteries with high capacity that can be used in compact high-performance mobile devices. • Stable discharge under various temperature conditions. Lithium-ion... [See More]
- Specialty Cells: Prismatic Cells
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 140
- Secondary Batteries: Lithium-ion