Electrical maintenance is increasingly becoming a big part of electrical safety in minimizing the risk of electrical arc-flash hazards at workplace. This webinar will focus on the preventive maintenance topics to cover the importance of OSHA CFRs, NFPA 70E & 70B standard references and guidelines. The session will also include current technologies and future trends in predictive maintenance tools to monitor electrical loose connections and temperature rise followed by Q&A.
- Learn the key drivers for electrical preventive maintenance programs
- Understand NFPA 70B - "Personnel Safety" & NFPA 70E - "Properly Installed and Maintained"
- Understand the fundamentals of the Risk Control Hierarchy
- Learn the dangers of loose connections and temperature rise in electrical systems
- Discover the cost of downtime, thermography inspections, and more
Bhanu Srilla is the Director of Product Marketing at Grace Engineered Products, Inc. He is responsible for developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products as well as overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and Public Relations. Bhanu has over 20 years of progressive experience in the power generation and distribution industry, and has led diverse programs in electrical power distribution and control system projects in IEC and ANSI applications for low and medium voltage systems. Bhanu is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), and holds degrees in Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, and Technology Management