Determining the optimal route for piping and cabling can be one of the toughest parts of product design. Why? Traditional mechanical products are becoming more complex in their increased reliance on electrical and hydraulic technology meaning that product designers face the challenge of more complicated piping and cabling routings.
The Creo Piping and Cabling Extension (PCX) allows a product designer to start with a 2D schematic or route directly in the 3D environment. With Creo PCX, any changes in the routing design appear instantly in the manufacturing documentation. You don't have to lift a finger. When you shorten the design cycle and get to market faster, you'll save time and money. It's the route you want to take.
Join this webcast to learn how piping and cabling can:
- Capture and document schematic information and manufacturing documentation
- Minimize errors and reduce tedium by automating the capture of all relevant system information, such as the schematic design, virtual prototype, or manufacturing documentation
- Fully automate your routing so you can quickly determine the optimum path for manufacturing, cost, and serviceability
- Ensure design rules and schematic logic
rules are enforced through specification-driven
- Learn how to create a more visual piping and cabling routing
- Understand how to improve your use of automation and visualization to reduce the product design cycle
- Learn how to reduce cost and design time by eliminating the need for physical prototypes