In this lower-for-longer oil and gas price market, every producer is looking at virtual tools to stay competitive. And while every aspect of business competitiveness is critical in a global commodity market, operational optimization can be a game-changer.
- Operators need to manage toward optimization and are using a growing software toolkit to develop new uses for virtualization.
- Innovation teams need to ensure it is easier for operators to use the industrial IoT and virtual tools they need, and to deploy/access edge sensors and data processing.
- Operations planners need to chart paths to cut costs, improve production, maximize manpower, share critical data, improve response times and increase safety.
- Virtualization is a key best practice to achieve their goals. In this presentation, you'll learn 6 critical steps for digitizing your operations and taking advantage of virtualization in your business, and the Event Velocity solution from Pixel Velocity and powered by Dell and help you achieve these goals. The presentation will review:
- Digital operations
- Virtual site tours and inspections
- Smart workflows connect operations technology and information technology
- Edge data merge for better context information
- How to deploy the digital operations solution in your environment
- Substantial return on investment
- Learn why virtualization is a key best practice to achieve operational optimization.
- Discover new uses for virtualization operations teams are implementing today.
- Learn how to get to ROI through virtualized operations.
- Choose the right software and hardware vendors.
- Discover the best platform for IIoT roll-outs: Asset-linked, searchable and automated streaming digitization of field and site activity data; continuous coverage of assets; scheduled, on-demand, and alert-driven virtual team tours of assets; unlimited wide range of sensor and workflow inputs to expand automated data generation back from any site or activity.
By registering for his event, I understand Dell EMC and Pixel will be reaching out with a follow-up email after the event.
By checking the above box, I agree to receive email communications from Dell EMC and Pixel regarding offers and announcements. For information on how Dell uses and protections your data click here Privacy Statement.
Brent has over twenty years of global experience in strategy, commercial operations, marketing, business development and manufacturing operations at companies from the Fortune 250 to several start-ups. Since 2001 Brent has been working to connect 'things' (not people) to networks and IT systems in industries such as specialty plastics, wireless semiconductors, technology standards and the smart grid.
Brent currently serves as Treasurer of the OpenFog Consortium and previously served on the Governing Board of the Smart Grid Interoperability Panel (SGIP), the Board of Directors for the North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB) and the ZigBee Alliance. Brent holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Texas A&M University, an MS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Chris is responsible for the development of Dell EMC's strategy, solutions enablement and partnering approach for enabling Big Data Analytics and IoT from the edge to the core to the cloud. Chris has spent the last 15 years working with Dell EMC, Landmark, SAIC and other companies working within the Digital Oil Field landscape in various technology, development and services delivery roles. Chris started his career with Amoco Production Company where he worked on Exploration and Production Enterprise Data Management and Architecture software and solutions.
Jason Slocum is the VP of Sales/Business Development for Pixel Velocity's Digital Operations Software to the Energy and Industrial markets. He specializes in developing strategic relationships and implementing programmatic sales initiatives. Previously, Jason spent two decades as a successful serial entrepreneur.