- Visit the many booths in the Exhibit Hall, chat with booth representatives, learn about new products, and more.
- Visit the Networking Lounge and interact with other event attendees.
- Visit the Resource Center and download all materials of interest.
Therapeutic ultrasound, medical kiosks, telemonitoring solutions, plus new regulations concerning plasticizers and audible alarms are impacting the world of medical equipment design.Learn More
Advances in the field of therapeutic ultrasound are providing new insight into future treatment of brain tumors, stroke, and neurodegenerative diseases.Learn More
"Fluidic Solutions for Medical OEMs" Hosted by Richard Whipple, Parker Precision Fluidics Division
As the population ages and medical monitoring becomes more integrated into everyday living, healthcare professionals are searching for new ways to monitor patients with improved accuracy, speed, and end-user convenience. Medical kiosks and telemonitoring solutions will enable patients and physicians to run routine health screenings at home or remotely.Learn More
If you currently use DEHP based materials and are concerned how new regulations may affect your products, this presentation will help you understand why the regulations are being put in place, what alternatives are available, and how the alternatives compare.Learn More
Designing audible alarms into medical equipment used to be simple, but with the publication of international standard IEC60601-1-8, this is no longer true. This presentation will help engineers and system designers understand how IEC60601-1-8 impacts the design process.Learn More
- Interact with Attendees and Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall and Networking Lounge.
- Presentations available On-Demand.