**Subject to change prior to show date
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT (8:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT)
Aerospace Technology Open
- Visit the many booths in the Exhibit Hall, chat with booth representatives, learn about new products, and more.
- Visit the Networking Lounge and interact with other event attendees.
- Visit the Resource Center and download all materials of interest.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT (8:30 AM - 9:30 AM PDT)
A new weather radar system for aircraft presents pilots with 3D images of storms brewing ahead. Learn how this next-generation technology, which features human centered design, greatly simplifies radar operation and provides enhanced interpretation of weather information. Learn More
Ratan Khatwa, Senior Chief Engineer - Human Factors, Honeywell International
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EDT (9:30 AM - 10:30 AM PDT)
Although both PM and MIM are classified as powder metal technologies, there are vast differences between them in terms of manufacturing processes and capabilities. This presentation is a direct comparison of the fabrication methods; highlighting PM and MIM component design for manufacture (DFM). Learn More
Derek Rasmussen, President, TM&S, LLC
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM PDT)
Laser power transmission, previously limited to a few very-low-power niche applications, promises to become a major power delivery technology for the aerospace industry. This presentation highlights two likely scenarios: Power via Air (PvA) for long-distance transmission, and Power over Fiber (PoF) for onboard applications. Learn More
Tom Nugent, President, LaserMotive
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM EDT (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM PDT)
- Interact with Attendees and Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall and Networking Lounge.
- Presentations available On-Demand.