By way of several case studies, Patton staff members will present an instructive set of example applications that illustrate the key principles for connecting existing serial devices to the Ethernet/IP network.
Patton has been providing technology solutions, manufactured in the USA, for serial device networking in industrial automation since 1984.
- Learn the chief benefits of migrating from Serial to IP
- Explore key real-world scenarios of IP-enabled device networks
- Understand the equipment requirements for enabling serial devices for Ethernet
- Discover the history of Patton's position in the industrial networking market
- Find out about Patton solutions for migration to Ethernet/IP
As co-founder and board member, Burt plays an active role in key management decisions and is involved in strategic and business planning for the company. Burt has over 20 years of industry experience, and he holds a B.S. from the University of Maryland.
With decades of experience in the networking field, Mr. Meyer specializes in product specification and design with expertise in detailed networking protocol operations and systems troubleshooting. Nathan holds a B.S. (University of Minnesota) and an M.S. (Johns Hopkins University).
Mr. Grant is responsible for identifying market requirements and defining product solutions that address true customer needs.