Laser engraving, cutting, and marking systems are fast becoming an invaluable tool for designers, engineers, and manufacturers. As unique identification regulations have become more stringent across a variety of industries, engineering managers are turning to laser technology - not only for marking demands, but other business aspects such as production and rapid prototyping. This presentation will explore the capabilities of laser engraving, marking, and cutting equipment, with a special focus on laser system design trends and industry specific applications. In particular, the presentation includes demonstrations of Epilog Laser's new product additions, the Fusion and FiberMark Fusion laser systems. Attendees will discover new and exciting machine features that make these laser engraving systems easy to use and exceptionally valuable in today's modern enterprise.
- Explore the capabilities of laser engraving, marking, and cutting equipment
- Understand the differences between CO2 and fiber laser technology
- Discover compatible materials for CO2 and fiber laser systems
- Examine laser system design trends and industry applications
- Learn about Epilog Laser's Fusion and FiberMark Fusion laser systems
Bob Henry is a product manager at Epilog Laser, based in Golden, CO. His responsibilities include managing Epilog's government sales programs and serving as a corporate liaison to franchise organizations. In addition, Henry is involved with new product development, where he provides insight to Epilog's engineering staff regarding new product and technical requirements based on customer and industry needs.