This presentation will discuss the differences between electrodynamic and repetitive shock vibration testing. Electrodynamic testing has a control system to reproduce real world vibrations. Repetitive shock testing allows the product to be tested on multiple axes simultaneously. It is important to know which type of shaker is best for your application because each piece of equipment produces different responses. Attendees of this presentation will learn about the performance differences between electrodynamic and repetitive shock vibration. In addition, vibration terms such as frequency, resonance, and displacement will be defined and explained, attendees will learn which vibration test method best suits their needs, and understand how each vibration method impacts test lab setup.
- Understand the difference between electrodynamic and repetitive shock vibration
- Learn vibration terms such as frequency, resonance, and displacement
- Understand which type of shaker is best for your application
- Review practical examples of electrodynamic and repetitive shock vibration
- Learn about Thermotron's vibration offerings
Marketing Manager David Kujawski is responsible for marketing and advertising activity and finding new product opportunities, bringing them to market, and providing worldwide sales training.
Eric Shaw is the Sales Analyst. He monitors market trends, analyzes market segments, and energizes product line growth.
Marketing Coordinator Jane Newton maintains the content and design of the website and product literature.