Design aspects - along with modularity, functionality, and ergonomics - are rapidly becoming more and more important for plant and machinery manufacturers, especially when selecting the appropriate control enclosure for their machines and installations. To meet the increasing demand for aesthetically pleasing enclosures, BERNSTEIN has developed a new control enclosure system. BERNSTEIN's new CC-5000 neXt Aluminum Control Enclosure offers technical optimization, a contemporary design, and modularity for individual enclosure solutions.
Add on: The new CS-3000 neXt Aluminum Suspension System - the perfect connection of the control enclosure to your application.
- Discover how the BERNSTEIN CC-5000 neXt aluminum control enclosure system offers individual solutions for operating and monitoring
- Discover nine installation depths and height/width options
- Learn how to personalize enclosure color for corporate identity purposes
- Understand why extruded sections of anodized aluminum are assembled at the ends via corner modules that form the housing body
- Discover the functionality and beauty of invisible hinges
Product Manager Karsten Doering was closely involved in development of the new BERNSTEIN CC-5000 neXt Aluminum Control Enclosure and CS-3000 neXt Aluminum Suspension System.