Alconox, Inc. is dedicated to being the Critical Cleaning Experts. We manufacture high quality detergents made in the United States and provide outstanding technical service to scientists and engineers with precision cleaning needs.
Medical device cleaning by definition requires critical cleaning for use in demanding human health and veterinary applications. Our cleaners are used in medical device reprocessing as well as manufacturing of Class III medical devices.
Since the 1940's Alconox products have been used for and widely accepted throughout the medical device industry meeting your validation and other ISO13485/ 21CFR820 needs. Some of the more commonly used Alconox cleaners are listed below:
- Tergazyme: Manual or ultrasonic powder detergent with a protease enzyme that removes proteinaceous soils, tissue, blood and body fluids from medical devices especially when reprocessing, reconditioning or reusing medical devices prior to sterilization.
- Liquinox: For manual and ultrasonic process oil removal during medical device cleaning and medical device validation.
- Alconox: Precision cleaner is a powder detergent used for manual and ultrasonic medical device cleaning and medical device validation.
- Citrajet: Low foaming mild acid cleaner for metal oxides/ particulates is safe to use on aluminum parts and may be used in machine washers for medical device cleaning and medical device validation.
- Citranox: Manual or ultrasonic mild acid cleaner for metal oxides and particulates is also aluminum safe. It is used during medical device cleaning and medical device validation.
- Solujet: Low foaming high pH (alkaline) detergent used in machine washers and ultrasonic tanks for medical device cleaning and medical device validation.
Visit our booth on March 7th and learn more about Alconox and our wide range of products that can be used in the Medical Industry!