Kubotek USA -Masters of Geometry- leads the direct modeling revolution by providing CAD technology to easily create, edit or mange changes to model data. You'll see a dramatic reduction in the time and cost needed to create and modify parts and assemblies. Plus, you'll get enhanced collaboration for managing projects regardless of the CAD systems used in a supply chain environment.
KeyCreator also offers you a powerful and very cost effective CNC milling add-on called KeyCreator Machinist. The speed and simplicity it affords when creating tool paths allows for better optimization when milling parts on today's high speed CNC machines. KeyCreator Machinist has a great price and performance for your 2-3-axis machining needs.
For Automated Programming of Manufacturing Equipment KeyCreator offers:
- Output of profiles in DXF, CDL, and HPGL formats
- Conversion of TrueType fonts into profiles
- Flat pattern development from 3D models
- Output of filtered and sorted circle and point locations as ASCII text or XML
- Output of 3D Stereo-lithography files (STL)
- Output of 3D models in common formats (SAT, X_T, IGES, STEP, etc.)
- 2-3 axis toolpath generation, available in optional NC package
- Output of Post-processed NC code, available in optional NC package
Stop by the Kubotek booth and learn more about KeyCreator and its available add-on features. All told, we'll guarantee you'll see unprecedented speed, simplicity and flexibility when creating or modifying product designs or manufacturing tooling when using KeyCreator Direct Modeling.