Dicronite dry lubrication reduces friction and wear. It's precision thickness (0.5 microns) combined with an extremely low coefficient of friction (0.030) enables many applications. Functioning from cryogenic temperatures to +538C, Dicronite dry lubrication is also vacuum stable, radiation stable and LOX compatible.
Widely used across many industries to:
- Increase service life and performance through friction and wear reduction.
- Enable faster assembly and permit disassembly/maintenance by eliminating seizing and galling.
- Lubricate in precision, vacuum, and/or low to high temperature situations.
- Extend service intervals and provide backup or co-lubrication with oils and greases.
- Increase throughput and productivity in plastic molding with better mold release and eliminating lubrication contamination on guides and bushings.
Common industries include: Aerospace, Medical, Plastic Molding, Oil and Gas, Industrial Machinery, Automotive/Racing and Vacuum Equipment. Common applications include bearings, valves, shafts, fittings, connectors and fasteners, linear, sliding and rotating components, and latching and locking mechanisms.
Dicronite dry lubrication is compliant with SAE-AMS2530, biocompatible per ISO-10993, sterilization compatible per ISO-13402, RoHS & REACH compliant and is applied by facilities that hold SAE-AS9100/ISO-9001 quality certifications and also NADCAP accreditations. Services are available worldwide.
Please join us in our booth at the Aerospace Technology event to learn more about Dicronite dry lubrication.
Fill out a brief survey to receive a 10% discount on your first order from Dicronite Southwest AND be entered in a drawing to win $250 worth of coating services.