Tired of threaded Assemblies Constantly Locking? Rely on Loctite 567 and 577 Thread Sealants to Create Tight, Long Lasting Threaded Assembly Seals. Call 877-774-8443 or visit the link below to speak with an adhesive/sealant specialist today. Read more...More Product Announcements from R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
- High moisture and impact resistance
- Low blooming
- Temperature resistance up to 300°F
- Excellent gap filling capabilities
- Fast cure even at low temperatures
- Good UV resistance
- High performance on a variety of substrates
- Gel consistency prevents adhesive flow, even on vertical surfaces.
- Gap filling up to 0.02 in (5 mm)
- Temperature and moisture resistance
- High viscosity (thixotropic)
- Suited to wide variety of substrates
- Fast fixture at room temperature
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good resistance to peel and impact loads
So strong, versatile and durable, the bonding possibilities are limitless. Read more...More Product Announcements from Henkel Corporation - Industrial
Tough enough to haul a freight train with 3 grams and 1 hour of cure! Read more...More Product Announcements from Henkel Corporation - Industrial
Is Tape Really Being Used to Replace Mechanical Fasteners? YES!
Introducing the NEW 3M RP VHP Tape Series. Same Great VHB Performance, NEW Great Price.
Use 3M RP VHB on your next application & see for yourself.
Have questions? Call 877-774-8443 or visit the link below today to speak with a tape expert today. Read more...
Automated assembly process provides some of the lowest prices around!
Pivot Point offers a selection of high-quality lanyard assemblies 3/64" to 1/8" cable diameter for component retention and restriction of movment. These lanyards are typically attached to pins and other fasteners to prevent loss, or used to limit the movement of lids, doors, panels and legs.
Pivot Point s... Read more...More Product Announcements from Pivot Point, Inc.
Ultrasonic washing, abrasive blasting and other techniques that remove baked-on carbon from automotive or industrial parts composed of steel alloys are not applicable typically to aluminum parts Read more...More Product Announcements from Armakleen Company (The)