These powerful Rare Earth magnetic connection systems can be used to hold doors & cabinets in the open position or to attach key rings, knives & tools in both indoor and outdoor applications. These magnets are embedded inside a non-Marring housing which makes them ideal for home, office, garage, RV or marine settings. Several mounting options are available, including adhesive, sc... Read more...More Product Announcements from Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
- Fully field adjustable heights for end-travel sensors and optional interlock sensors
- Wide variety of options from “controls-by-integra
tor” to “turnkey”
- Standard motor can be mounted in multiple orientations to minimize overall door width
High-Speed Doors play an important role in reducing energy costs, increasing efficiency, improving traffic flow, controlling environments and reducing airborne pollutants. There are numerous reasons why making sure you have the right high-speed door for your facility is worthwhile. Read more...More Product Announcements from Allmark Door
Allmark Door offers a line of Overhead Sectional Doors that will provide the durability and reliability that your company needs and wants. Our Overhead Sectional Doors are insulated, foamed-in-place, and offer the highest quality product. Read more...More Product Announcements from Allmark Door
Dynatect’s Gortite VF (Vertical Fabric) Automated Machine Safety Door is intended for automation and safe machine access to minimize cycle time and maximize production time. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dynatect Manufacturing, Inc.
- 44” per second standard speed
- Side columns of extruded aluminum profiles and structural 2” square steel tube
- Up to 2 complete cycles per minute, continuous operation
- Developed for more than 1 million cycles
- 1 year warranty