The Model 7382 8-to-1 RJ45 Cat6 Switch with RS232 Serial Remote allows quick connection to any one of 8 RJ45 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Outstanding Cat6 RJ45 Interface Switching Capability!
- Comprised of two boards, interconnection cables and connectors for installation in an enclosure.
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
Model 8446 Network Switch enables access to two devices per each of its four channels.
- Simultaneously switches (2) RJ45 channels and (2) BNC channels locally via knob on front panel.
- RJ45 channels are tested for Cat5e compliance!
- The Model 4121 is ideal for Fallback switch operation.
- Users can also override the automatic fallback operation from the front panel and operate the M4121 as an A/B switch.
The Model 7208-CC network switch allows sharing a DB15 interface device connected to the Common port among four devices connected to A, B, C, and D ports. Control switch remotely via HD15 Contact Closure Control port. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 8163 3-Position RJ45 Cat5eA/B Rotary Switch Assembly, No Enclosure
- For installation into any custom enclosure
- Model 7273 Single Channel DB25 A/B switch allows sharing a DB25 device connected to the COM port between two devices connected to A & B ports.
- Remote port provides switch control based on an ASCII character command set.
- Share any DB25 interface, all pins switched.
M7354 RJ45 A/B/C/D/E/F Switch with 10 Base-T LAN Telnet access, low profile rack-mount unit. Remote access via Ethernet 10-Base-T connection and Telnet commands. Remotely select and query switch position, lockout front panel. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 9434 is a 4-Position DB9 Switch that allows the user to reroute data between any one of four DB9 devices to one Common device with a simple rotation of a selector switch.
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
♦ Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
♦ No power required. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Advantech launches full Gigabit PoE+ swtich technolgy to industrial Ethernet networks Read more...More Product Announcements from Advantech Co., Ltd.