The Industrial Ethernet 1000 switches are small form-factor, lightly managed switches designed for rugged environments meeting specific needs of industries such as machine building, manufacturing, smart cities, and more. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cisco
Ethernet cables of category 5 and 6 from SAB have proven to perform in such conditions, however due to high demand for increased data volume and transmission velocities, SAB is expanding its CATLine® offering to include CAT 7 and CAT 7A. Read more...More Product Announcements from SAB North America
The Model 8085-002 is an A/B Rotary Switch cabled with 2ft RJ45 legs for installation into any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Switches all 8 pins
- Allows Compatibility with All RJ45 Interfaces
The Model 7369 is a 2-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with RS232, Telnet and GUI that shares a single port interface among two other devices for each channel.
- Remote Control access using Ethernet 10/100Base-T and either Telnet or GUI
- Local control via Pushbuttons
Electro Standards manufactures copper and fiber optic cable assemblies for commercial and military requirements.Sales Engineers ready to assist: 401-943-1164e-mail: eslab@ElectroStandard
Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
Model 9502 is a high speed, ruggedized 16-Channel SC Duplex Multimode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 Media Converter.
- Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS485/422 to fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
Model 7810 8-to-1 HD-15 Switch, 10BaseT/100BaseTX LAN Access
- IP Addressable!
- Share a single port HD-15 interface device among 8 other devices.
- Point & Click! Monitor switch status, control functions, lock/unlock front-panel access and configure the LAN Access port.
CAT.6A cables already provide fast data transmission rates in industrial Ethernet systems. Yet these cables could not withstand the continuous flex or torsion requirements associated with moving machine applications. Our new ETHERLINE® CAT.6A cables remove this limitation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Lapp Group
Narrated video answers the most frequently-asked questions about the design, performance, application, capabilities and potential benefits of use of these unique and versatile FCC, cCSAus, and IC-certified industrial switches and non-contact sensors Read more...More Product Announcements from steute