The Model 7327 is an 8-Channel A/B switch with Remote Control that allows the sharing of a single device among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports, for each channel.
- Both local and remote access functionality.
- Remote access is achieved via 24 Vdc signaling from the user to the REMOTE terminal block located on rear panel.
M9457 is a unique device comprised of a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/C, Cat5e Switch and a 1-Channel RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch.
♦ Manually controlled via two front panel rotary knobs.
♦ Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
♦ No power required. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7006 Remotely Controllable RJ45 Cat5 A/B/Offline Switch Modules with RS232 Remote Port
- 10/100 Base-T, CAT5 Compliant, Modular Expandable System!
- Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in OFFLINE position!
- The ulitmate FIREWALL!
Model 7368 Dual Channel Piezo-Cell Overcurrent Protection Switch
♦ Monitors the peak current flow in up to 2 channels
♦ Supports simultaneous testing of two capacitors.
♦ Remote control operation is available via RS232 serial data. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Ideal for Switching Video Conferencing, Broadcast and Presentation Systems!
- Model 7269V is Configured to Support Tandberg Camera/Codec Connections.
- Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- Pins 1 and 6 use Cat7 cable material.
- Pins 4 and 5 support 12VDC, 1.5A.
The Model 7377 is a single channel Cat6A RJ45 A/B Switch, with SSH, HTTPS GUI and SNMPv2
- - Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
- - Certified for Cat6A Compliance.
Model 9503 is 3 Switches in One!
- Independently switch each channel manually via 3 front panel rotary knobs.
- Channel 1: DB25 6-Position Switch, all 25 leads switched.
- Channel 2: A/B DB25 Switch with all 25 leads switched.
- Channel 3: A/B BNC Switch with center conductor and shield switched.
Model 7363 is a 6-Channel RJ45 T1 Interface 2-Position Switch that is ideal for Conference Room applications.
♦ Each channel allows the sharing of the COMMON T1 network or port, among an SVCN and GPCN port.
♦ Compatible with Model 5527A Display Indicator Unit Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Fiber 232® Model 4154 POF Fiber Optic Repeater with RS232 Traffic Monitor Port, RoHS 2 Compliant
- Extend and Repeat Fiber Optic Signals Over Versalink Cables.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Gaming Machines