Electro Standards manufactures copper and fiber optic cable assemblies for commercial and military requirements.Sales Engineers ready to assist: 401-943-1164e-mail: eslab@ElectroStandar
Electro Standards - The Switch ExpertsDesign Engineers are ready to design the exact copper or fiber optic network switch to meet your specs.Tel: 401-943-1164Email: eslab@electrostandar
DB9 Interface, 4-Position Switching in a Compact, Desktop Unit
- Ideal for device-sharing applications such as Audio/Video and Security Camera Monitoring Systems. Applicable to ANY DB9 interface devices.
- QuickSwitch M4374 accesses either of 2 Fiber Optic networks from a computer connected to a T1 RJ45 COMMON port.
- Hi-speed fiber optic T1 converter electronics.
- Manual control via pushbutton, remote via RS232 serial port.
Model 4154 HP Fiber Repeaters with RS232 Traffic Monitor Port
♦ Allows the interference-free fiber optical transfer of data to be
regenerated and its range extended.
♦ Fiber connections via two standard Versatile Link connectors.
♦ RoHS Compliant Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Conference Room Application: Model 5543 Displays the CDIC/ISDN/OFFLINE Status of the Model 5542 7-Channel 3-State CAT5e/ISDN Switch.
- Use with Model 5542 7-Channel 3-State Cat 5e ISDN Switch to Create a Robust Conference Communications Switching System. Great for Video Conference Rooms!
The Model 7315 is a 12-Channel Cat6 RJ45 ON/OFF Switch with Ethernet Remote Port
- Features Shielded Cat 6 Ports
- Independent Channel Control
The Model 8444 is a 4-Channel A/B Switch that allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one Common device.
- Simultaneously Switches Channel (1) RJ45/Cat5e and (3) Channels BNC
Ethernet cables of category 5 and 6 from SAB have proven to perform in such conditions, however due to high demand for increased data volume and transmission velocities, SAB is expanding its CATLine® offering to include CAT 7 and CAT 7A. Read more...More Product Announcements from SAB North America
SAB North America offers high quality flexible, continuous flex and torsion Cleanroom cables that are certified to US Federal Standard 209E, Air cleanliness Class 1, EN ISO 14644-1, Air Cleanliness Class 2 as well as being RoHS compliant. Clean Room Cables are available in control and data sizes, high flex and staionary designs. Read more...More Product Announcements from SAB North America