Model 9501 features (3) V.35 channels and (1) DB25 channel.
- Maintains position and continues to pass data during power loss while in the Remote position
- Offers both manual and remote control
- Independent control of each channel
The Model 4176 Network Interface Converter provides an industrial solution for applications requiring a single point-to-point or a multi-point communications link over short and long distances.
√ Converts USB 2.0 compliant data from a standard PC!
√ Available as a Board only or Desktop package Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 9071 is a 2-Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Manual Desktop Switch
- 50 Ohm Impedance
- Ideal for Data GPS and Test Measurement Coaxial Networks!
The Model 9086 allows quick connection to any one of six Cat 5e RJ45 devices from one Common port.
- Certified Cat5e Compliance
- No external power required
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing the sharing of peripherals
- Applicable to ANY RJ45 Transfer Switch Requirement
The Model 7336 is 10-Channel A/B Switch with nine DB9 channels and one RJ45 Cat5e channel.
♦ All 10 Channels Switch Simultaneously
♦ Featuring both front panel pushbutton local control and contact closure remote control operation. Read more...
The Model 4159CC is a Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board (PCB) for military and harsh environments. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7292 supports connections between 4 sets of devices in 2 different positions, Normal & Crossover.
- DVI-D (Digital Video Interface) Dual Link Connectors used for Source video (video cards) and Sink devices (LCD monitors).
- Remote Control via Contact Closure.
- Switched using solid state components.
Model 7415 allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one common device.
- Featuring front panel pushbutton for local control of switch position and remote control via DB9 accepting contact closure signals to control switch position, lockout front panel or indicate switch state.
- Operating temperature based on component rating is -2...
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.