The Model 8085-002 is an A/B Rotary Switch cabled with 2ft RJ45 legs for installation into any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Switches all 8 pins
- Allows Compatibility with All RJ45 Interfaces
Model 7265 Dual Channel RS-232/RS-530 A/B Switch with Remote Control Port
- Two Remotely Controllable Switches in a slim 1U high rackmount package
- Local switching via front-panel pushbuttons
- Remote switching via contact closure
Model 7330 is a DB25 A/B/C/D Switch that may only be controlled from DB9 port using RS232 Serial ASCII commands.
- Exclusive Remote Control - No Local Control.
- Switch between four DB25 ports.
- All pins of DB25 are switched.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
Model 7212 Remotely Controllable DB25 AB Switch shares a single DB25 interface device connected to the Common port with 2 other devices connected to A & B ports.Provides backup switching to your critical data links. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
For remote data collection applications, Infinite introduces the new ADU-500 Autonomous RTU Datalogger. This ultra-low power, wireless RTU is a great example of the complete solutions we provide at CAS DataLoggers. Read more...More Product Announcements from CAS DataLoggers
Delphin Data Logger Automates Data Collection & Pump Shutdown
Recently CAS DataLoggers provided the data acquisition solution for a custom application for MTS Solutions, a small oil field service company headquartered in Bakersfield, California. MTS has been servicing oil wells in California for over 30 years, maximizing production for clients using both traditional an... Read more...More Product Announcements from CAS DataLoggers
Model 7182 RJ45 Connect/Disconnect PoE Switch with Touch Sensitive Display Control & 8-Hour Countdown Programmable Timer Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 6239 Audio and Video XLR 3-Pin & BNC Coax Interface, A/B Switch, Manual, Desktop
- Switches Audio & NTSC Composite channels to either of two locations.