Ideally suited for customers using legacy analog data systems, the converter is a turnkey solution that allows legacy equipment with built-in analog modems to continue to connect natively using analog connector to the cellular packet data network or a wired Ethernet internet connection.
The newest model features integrated cellular radio, an RJ-11 port and RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100 su... Read more...More Product Announcements from Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.
Model 8265 allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- A Robust, High Integrity Switch
- No Power Required
- Rear panel chassis stud accepts spade lug for secure grounding.
The Model 8084 is an RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch with no enclosure. No power is required for the operation of the switch.
- Designed for installation in any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
Model 4522 DB15 A/B Switch allows quick connection to any one of two DB15 devices from one Common DB15 device.
- Accepts Contact Closure signaling for remote control operation.
- Remote Control operation only, no local control.
- Operates on 24 VDC Supplied to Unit.
The Model 9050 is a 16 Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch that allows access to two RJ11/12 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ11/RJ12 device connected to its COMMON port.
- Ideal for fax, modem or phone line switch applications.
- Eliminates need for dedicated phone lines for fax or modem.
The Model 9459 efficiently utilizes panel space; three complete ONLINE/OFFLINE switches in 1U panel height (1.75").
- Certified for Cat6 Compliance!
- 3 Independent Channels!
Model 6765 High-Speed Four-Channel Logic-to-Fiber Interface Converter
- Translates four input/output logic pairs into 4 fiber pairs, resulting in a total of eight fiber optic connections.
- Typcial operating speeds: Up to 5 Mbps.
Electro Standards manufactures copper and fiber optic cable assemblies for commercial and military requirements.Sales Engineers ready to assist: 401-943-1164e-mail: eslab@ElectroStandar
Very High Speed Ruggedized ST Fiber-to-RS422 Interface Converter
The Model 4042 is a high speed ruggedized ST Fiber to RS422 interface converter. Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS422 to fiber conversion. When operating in RS422 mode, the converter is configured for 4-wire full duplex operation.
APPLICATIONS: The converter provides an industrial... Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories