The PMC VersaLine VL4563 Series / Side entry cable version was engineered to facilitate the use of our submersible transmitters inside pipes where the level measurement is required under flowing conditions. This is offered as a standard option for "3/4" inch diameter transmitters but can also be provided for other series Read more...More Product Announcements from PMC Engineering LLC
- A visual alarm on acceleration threshold.
- A timer that allows the instrument to start the Record or the AutoRec mode at a specified date and time.
- A new AutoRec implementation that performs the triggering in software with much greater precision. The new trigger provides at least 80 ms of pre-trig data.
- Management of Time Zones at the instrument lev...
Reliable monitoring of process conditons and concentration Read more...More Product Announcements from Arjay Engineering Ltd.
Internet Enabled Thermocouple Data Logger with 16 thermocouple inputs, 24-bit resolution, 4 digital I/O, embedded operating system and web server. Read more...More Product Announcements from Measurement Computing
BINVENTORY™ is the new name for eBob™ Inventory Management Software. The advanced software platform is now not only compatible with SmartBob, but also a wide variety of BinMaster continuous level sensors or just about any sensor using the Modbus RTU protocol. Read more...More Product Announcements from BinMaster, Inc.
- explosion proof to CSA Standards
- compact integral electronics
- a variety of target gases available
• explosion proof to CSA Standards
• compact integral electronics
• a variety of target gases available Read more...More Product Announcements from Arjay Engineering Ltd.
The newest module in Phoenix Contact’s MINI Analog Pro family increases flexibility in analog signal duplication, thanks to easy software configuration. Due to modern electronics and design, the 6.2-mm module can isolate inputs and outputs to 3 kV.
Sometimes referred to as a “signal splitter,” the module actually duplicates the analog input value offering a maxim... Read more...More Product Announcements from PHOENIX CONTACT USA
Meggitt Sensing Systems, a Meggitt group division, has introduced the Endevco® model 2248M1, a lightweight, hermetically sealed, piezoelectric charge output accelerometer with high-temperature operation to +482°C. Read more...More Product Announcements from Meggitt Sensing Systems - Measurement Group
Meggitt's Model 123, Three-Channel PE/IEPE Signal Conditioner is designed with a flexible setup and a wide bandwidth to 230 kHz (+/-5%), allowing it to be used with Endevco® PE and IEPE accelerometers, or other industry models, across a variety of general purpose laboratory testing applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Meggitt Sensing Systems - Measurement Group