TVS devices are ideal for the protection of I/O Interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in Telecom, Computer, Industrial and Consumer electronic applications.
New! SMCG-HR & SMCG-HRA Series TVS Diodes
Upscreened and sorted for aerospace and other high-rel applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Littelfuse, Inc.
- Waterproof and dust-proof – can be mounted just about anywhere that suits your application
- Designed for high current loads and harsh conditions making it excellent for near-the-battery applications
- Can be configured with 2 or 3 MIDI® fuses
- M5 threaded bolts and cover seal included; cable seals optional
Citel’s CNP Series is a hybrid surge arrestor designed for use in low frequency RF applications from 125 to 1000MHz. The protection circuit that utilizes multiple gas discharge tubes (GDT). The CNP is best deployed in low frequency applications that require a very low signal interference. The CNP is conveniently installed in series with the line and can be surface mounted via a fla... Read more...More Product Announcements from CITEL SURGE PROTECTION
- · Extremely small size with 250 VAC rating
- · Surface mount fuses in AC applications
- · Excellent inrush current withstanding capability
- · Fiberglass enforced epoxy fuse body
- · Copper termination with nickel and tin plating
- · 100% lead- free
- · Operating.../li>
To help small-machine builders reduce design times and costs, Rockwell Automation enhanced its free Connected Components Accelerator Toolkit and Connected Components Workbench software tools. Read more...More Product Announcements from Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Automation