SD8-Series Surface Mount Gas Tube Arrester -- SD8-250
- UL 479B Recognized (File E140906)
- High Surge Current Rating
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
- Transporation / Traffic Systems
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
Citel Surge Protection - The MLPC-V is a economical, compact UL449 4th Edition Surge Protective Device (SPD) for 120-277Vac LED Drivers for Street Light, Bridge and Tunnel applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from CITEL SURGE PROTECTION
- Surge Capacity to 150kA 8/20us per phase
- Lightning Capacity to 22kA 10/350us per phase
- Diagnostics include % of protection present, audible alarm, remote contacts, test feature and mute button.
- Integrated fuses
- 10-year Free replacement module warranty
- NEMA 4/12 (Stainless Steel NEMA 4X option) Read more...
The DS70US/G is a robust SPD for the most demanding AC Power applications. The DS70US/G Series protects any 1, 2 or 3 phase system to 277/480Vac from the effcts of lightning and switching transients. These SPD are approved to the new UL1449 4th Edtion (effective March. 2016) and have completed all SCCR, intermediate and low current testing without any upstream fuse or over current protec... Read more...More Product Announcements from CITEL SURGE PROTECTION
Littelfuse CG6 series GDT is a miniature surface-mount device with a 3kA 8/20 surge rating. This ITU-T K.12 Class 1, Type 1 GDT provides protection against fast rising transients typically caused by nearby lightning events. Read more...More Product Announcements from Littelfuse, Inc.
Minimize Arc-Flash Hazards and Potentially Lower PPEThis workbook from Littelfuse guides you through a preliminary calculation of the reduction of incident energy by applying the Littelfuse PGR-8800 Arc-Flash Relay. It provides a typical scenario in three-phase systems, per IEEE 1584calculations. Download your copy to quantify the impact on your system today! Read more...More Product Announcements from Littelfuse, Inc.
3-Electrode Miniature Gas Discharge Tube Surge Arrester -
4.4mm - BM4
5 mm - BM
Square Electrodes Available (Suffix SQ & SQ4)
70 V to 600 V
Surface mount or Axial leads
UL497B - QVGQ2.E184939
VDE Reg. Nbr 4008209
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Read more...
CITEL has the widest range of surge protectors for POE, POE+, POE High applications up to Category 6. The MJ8 Series is an in-line SPD with RJ45 connectors. Read more...More Product Announcements from CITEL SURGE PROTECTION
- Surge Capacity to 50kA 8/20us per mode, 100kA 8/20us Total
- Hybrid TOV circuit provides immunity during high line conditions
- No leakage current design increases life expectancy of SPD
- Dual Listed as a UL1283 Filter
- Visual LED fault indicator and audible alarm
- NEMA 4
- Optioinal Type 1 Listed Read more...