Checkers manufactures one of the world’s most extensive and versatile lines of safety equipment for the oil and gas industries, including cable hose protectors. Our products comply with the safety requirements of these industries and they ensure a safe working environment. Read more...More Product Announcements from Checkers Safety Group
Featuring FDA approved material for a wide range of food and beverage and pharmaceutical applications, the Lapp Group introduces the new SKINTOP Hygienic stainless steel cable gland. Read more...More Product Announcements from Lapp Group
•Constructed of continuously interlocked Type 302 stainless steel core for exceptional crush and corrosion resistance.
•Product will not spring open or unwind.
•Extruded PVC, Silicone, PTFE, and Thermoplastic Rubber jackets available upon request.
•Available in brass, galvanized steel and aluminum. Read more...
- Constructed of continuously interlocked hot dipped zinc galvanized steel core for exceptional crush and corrosion resistance.
- Approved for direct burial and in concrete trade sizes 3/8" through 4".
- Durable, sunlight resistant and flame retardant thermoplastic PVC jacket that resists heat, oil and chemical breakdown.
- Stainless steel (AISI-304) fitting, consisting of 4 parts (lock nut, clamping ring, ferrule and body.)
- Counter nut and body are stainless steel (AISI-303), ferrule is from nickel plated brass. Clamping ring and insert are from PA6
Our tubing is used in many wind turbines throughout the world. Protect your cables with corrugated tubes. Made from flame retardant Polyamide 6, these tubes will protect cables from impact and abrasion. Read more...More Product Announcements from Altech Corp.
SPIRA-SHIELD Flexible Conduit provides high permeability magnetic shielding for sensitive cables and conductors. Inter-lock construction, made with our most popular 0.010" thick Co-NETIC®AA Perfection Annealed Foil, provides maximum attenuation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Magnetic Shield Corporation
SAB North America proudly introduces the line of EMC-4 Cable Glands and Lock Nuts which are are liquid tight and made from Nickel Plated Brass for high corrosion resistance. They are available in a wide range of sizes in Metric, PG, and NPT. Read more...More Product Announcements from SAB North America