EXAIR's 1/2 NPT internal mix atomizing spray nozzles atomize fluids in a range of spray patterns and liquid volumes for a variety of uses. They combine liquid and compressed air inside of the air cap to produce the finest mist of atomized liquid that can be easily adjusted to meet the needs of your application. Read more...More Product Announcements from EXAIR Corporation
EXAIR's 1" High Power Stainless Steel Flat Super Air Nozzle produces a flat 1" (25mm) wide airstream with a strong blowing force of 16 ounces (462g) when mounted 12" (305mm) from the target. Read more...More Product Announcements from EXAIR Corporation
The Nex Flow™ Air Jet’s Offer Efficiency For Blow Off. They Outperform Many Other Designs And Come In A Variety Of Materials And Sizes. Read more...More Product Announcements from Nex Flow Air Products Corp.
Parker's Fast & Tite fittings installs in seconds without tools for a leak proof seal. Fast & Tite meets FDA and NSF-51 requirements for food contact. Read more...More Product Announcements from Parker Hannifin / Fluid Connectors / Fluid System Connectors
The ideal temporary support for power and communication cables at jobsites
- Low cost, but tough, molded in one piece
- UL listed, high performance non-corrosive, non-flammable polymer
- For permanent installation in vaults, tanks and manholes; also for pipe supports
- No grounding required - excellent dielectric properties
- Holds up to a 3"...
- Will not Rust or Corrode
- For Power and Communication Cables
- No Grounding or Bonding
- For Temporary Support or Permanent Installation
- Insulators are not required
- Excellent Dielectric Properties
- For Tunnels with Curved Walls, Vaults or Manholes
- No Need to Tie Cable To Rac...
- Sizes range from 2-1/8" through 12" O.D.
- 16 gauge through 11 gauge in aluminum, stainless steel, carbon and galvanized steel
- Inventory includes straights, bends, vacuum fittings, couplings, shrink sleeves and various accessories
Qosina Adds over 90 Compression Fittings to their Large Line of Connectors
Qosina is pleased to announce the addition of over 90 compression fittings in various sizes and configurations. Individually packaged in a cleanroom, they are available for tubing OD connections in 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 inch sizes. Configurations include straight, elbow, and T, with or withou... Read more...More Product Announcements from Qosina Corp.
ATP offers a vast line of NSF51 and NSF61 certified products for use in food and beverage applications. These certifications are increasingly important when used in the production of food, or the conveyance of potable water or beverages. When replacing tubing or fittings used in these applications, remember to use NSF certified materials to ensure the long term health and safety of consu... Read more...More Product Announcements from Advanced Technology Products