The office space is sometimes a dirty place when looking at keyboards. People eat and drink at their desk, so it is normal that those little crumbs and water drops get into the keyboard.
Once these particles are in the keyboard it becomes a problem. Due to little crumbs underneath keys or the soda/water you spilled the last time you damaged the key switches. There is a solution ca... Read more...More Product Announcements from Indukey North America LLC
InduKey has long thought about an option which has a lot of features, finds application in highly hygienic environments and can be sold for a lower price.
The process has not been easy but we were able to engineer a keyboard, which fits the bill. The TKG-084-IP68-GREY is the result of our efforts. Read more...More Product Announcements from Indukey North America LLC
Ideal for Switching Video Conferencing, Broadcast and Presentation Systems!
- Model 7269V is Configured to Support Tandberg Camera/Codec Connections.
- Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- Pins 1 and 6 use Cat6 cable material
- Pins 4 and 5 support 12VDC, 1.5A
M7006 Remotely Controllable RJ45 A/B/Secure Offline Switch Module, 100 Base-T, Cat 5
- Modular Switch System is ideal for future expansions
- Pushbutton Control or via RS232 Control port
- 8 switch modules fit in Model 9030 rack
Model 8036 4-Channel E1 A/B Switch allows the user to simultaneously switch all four E1 COMMON channels to four "A" E1 devices or four "B" E1 devices.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- Switches both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface.
Highly capable central server for LonWorks-based, large networks featuring Windows operating system. Read more...More Product Announcements from Octant Innovations, LLC
The XENON RC-900 High-Power Modular UV Curing System has all of the features of the RC-800 but with increased power and energy output driven by a new 6 kilowatt power supply, resulting in faster curing through a faster pulse rate. Manufacturers benefit from greater productivity and higher throughput. Read more...More Product Announcements from Xenon Corporation
Overweight cable assemblies? While we can’t say we have ever heard any assembly described in those terms, we can also say we have never been asked by an assembly customer to ‘make it heavier’. Minimize the weight? Yes. Make it tamper proof? Read more...More Product Announcements from C&M Corporation