Simplify remote sensor installation and save on wiring costs with Electro-Sensors ION Modbus Network Nodes. High-quality sensor and control I/O at low cost. All models directly connect to standard 2-wire RS485 networks of up to 31 Modbus slaves and a single Modbus master (PLC, PC, touch-screen, gateways, etc.). Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
WAGO introduces a PTC Digital Input Module (750-1425) featuring eight channels for connecting to PTC thermistors.
Up to six PTC thermistors can be connected in series per channel minimizing system footprint. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO
New additions to the WAGO I/O system expands the functionality of the 750 series.
750-450 4-Channel and 750-451 8-channel RTD Analog Input Modules directly connect to Pt and Ni resistance sensors, providing highly accurate reading of sensor data. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO
WAGO’s PFC200 Series of performance-class PLC’s is now ATEX certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The PFC200 offers advanced compact, computing power in an easy to use environment for PLC programming and process visualization. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO
Rionote Spectrum Analyzer
RIONOTE consists of a main control unit which can be configured up to 16 channels and can allow measurements to be performed wirelessly. With its large color touch screen and dedicated software, the Rionote is an intuitive, portable and a multi-functional measurement and analysis device. Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
Keysight Agilent HP 8592A Features:
- 50kHz to 22GHz
- Resolution of 1kHz to 3MHz in 1, 3 sequence.
- Input amplitude range is: - 109 dBm to + 30 dBm.
- Store and recall different control settings and trace displays
- Frequency accuracy is ± 2.7MHz at 22GHz
- Displayed average noise is less than - 88 dBm
Agilent 8560E Features:
- Continuous 30 Hz to 2.9 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
Anritsu MS2668C Features:
- Range: 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- Power: -100 dBM
- Resolution: 1Hz
Rohde & Schwarz FSP7 Features:
- Frequency range 20Hz to 7 GHz,
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Displayed average noise level -155 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -113 dB (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- Additional filters:
- Channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz and RRC filters
- FFT filters from 1Hz to 30 kHz
European Automation has global partnership arrangements with many leading manufacturers and suppliers and are therefore able to offer a wide range of new equipment at very competitive prices. Read more...More Product Announcements from European Automation