Keysight Agilent HP 8595E Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- complex tests simply and quickly with measurement personalities that support applications like cable TV/broadcast, component test, electromagnetic compatibility, lightwave, and wireless communications
- Four slot cardcage
- Split screen display
- One-button measurement routines
New Multifunction High-Speed USB Module Provides Optimized Digital I/O for Economical Digital Control and Monitoring Read more...More Product Announcements from ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
Tektronix RSA6114A Features:
- Tektronix Exclusive 40 MHz and 110 MHz Frequency Mask Triggers (FMT) Offer Easy Event-based Capture of Transient RF Signals by Triggering on any Change in the Frequency Domain
- All Signals in Up to 110 MHz Spans are Captured into Memory
- Up to 1.7 s Acquisition Length at 110 MHz Bandwidth
- 6.2 GHz and 14 GHz...
Keysight Agilent HP 8560A Features:
- 50Hz- 2.9 GHz
- DC Coupled 100 kHz to 2.9 GHz AC Coupled
- Counter resolution is:
- 10Hz to 1MHz selectable
- Residual FM:
- <10 Hz p-p in 20ms
- Spectral purity is:
- <(-100 + 20 Log n) dBc/h at 30kHz offset
- Amplitude range is:<.../li>
Dataforth Adds High Voltage Discrete I/O Module to MAQ®20 Family Dataforth’s new MAQ20-DIOH discrete I/O module provides 4 isolated input channels and 4 isolated output channels in one compact 15mm wide module. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dataforth Corporation
Advantech Launches New Intel Atom Quad-Core Control DIN-Rail PC Read more...More Product Announcements from Advantech Co., Ltd.
RIONOTE is a multi-channel measuring system. RIONOTE combines the newest technology with the traditional virtues of RION: quality, ease-of-use, and economic sense. RIONOTE consists of a Main Control Unit configured with up to 16 channels. The Unit is easy and intuitive to operate all on a large color touch screen. RIONOTE enables the use of wireless sensors to avoid the cost and hassle o... Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
AEG PLC Systems- new and refurbished
EVER SINCE ITS FOUNDATION IN 1887, AEG HAS PIONEERED ADVANCED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, BEING SYNONYMOUS WITH GERMAN ENGINEERING, DESIGN AND PRECISION. Read more...More Product Announcements from European Automation