Keysight Agilent HP 8595E Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- complex tests simply and quickly with measurement personalities that support applications like cable TV/broadcast, component test, electromagnetic compatibility, lightwave, and wireless communications
- Four slot cardcage
- Split screen display
- One-button measurement routines<.../li>
Dataforth Adds High Voltage Discrete I/O Module to MAQ®20 Family Dataforth’s new MAQ20-DIOH discrete I/O module provides 4 isolated input channels and 4 isolated output channels in one compact 15mm wide module. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dataforth Corporation
RIONOTE is a multi-channel measuring system. RIONOTE combines the newest technology with the traditional virtues of RION: quality, ease-of-use, and economic sense. RIONOTE consists of a Main Control Unit configured with up to 16 channels. The Unit is easy and intuitive to operate all on a large color touch screen. RIONOTE enables the use of wireless sensors to avoid the cost and hassle o... Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
Instek AFG-2225 Features:
- Wide Frequency Ranges From 1μHz to 25MHz (sine/square wave)
- 1 μHz Resolution in Full Range
- Built-in Standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k Points Arbitrary Waveform for Both Channels
- True Dual-Channel Output, CH2 Provides the Same Characteristics as CH1
- Couple, Tracking, Phase Operations of Dual Channel...
AEG PLC Systems- new and refurbished
EVER SINCE ITS FOUNDATION IN 1887, AEG HAS PIONEERED ADVANCED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, BEING SYNONYMOUS WITH GERMAN ENGINEERING, DESIGN AND PRECISION. Read more...More Product Announcements from European Automation
Simplify remote sensor installation and save on wiring costs with Electro-Sensors ION Modbus Network Nodes. High-quality sensor and control I/O at low cost. All models directly connect to standard 2-wire RS485 networks of up to 31 Modbus slaves and a single Modbus master (PLC, PC, touch-screen, gateways, etc.). Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
WAGO introduces a PTC Digital Input Module (750-1425) featuring eight channels for connecting to PTC thermistors.
Up to six PTC thermistors can be connected in series per channel minimizing system footprint. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO
New additions to the WAGO I/O system expands the functionality of the 750 series.
750-450 4-Channel and 750-451 8-channel RTD Analog Input Modules directly connect to Pt and Ni resistance sensors, providing highly accurate reading of sensor data. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO