Simplify remote sensor installation and save on wiring costs with Electro-Sensors ION Modbus Network Nodes. High-quality sensor and control I/O at low cost. All models directly connect to standard 2-wire RS485 networks of up to 31 Modbus slaves and a single Modbus master (PLC, PC, touch-screen, gateways, etc.). Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
WAGO introduces a PTC Digital Input Module (750-1425) featuring eight channels for connecting to PTC thermistors.
Up to six PTC thermistors can be connected in series per channel minimizing system footprint. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO
New additions to the WAGO I/O system expands the functionality of the 750 series.
750-450 4-Channel and 750-451 8-channel RTD Analog Input Modules directly connect to Pt and Ni resistance sensors, providing highly accurate reading of sensor data. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO
WAGO’s PFC200 Series of performance-class PLC’s is now ATEX certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The PFC200 offers advanced compact, computing power in an easy to use environment for PLC programming and process visualization. Read more...More Product Announcements from WAGO
Rionote Spectrum Analyzer
RIONOTE consists of a main control unit which can be configured up to 16 channels and can allow measurements to be performed wirelessly. With its large color touch screen and dedicated software, the Rionote is an intuitive, portable and a multi-functional measurement and analysis device. Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
Keysight Agilent HP E4411B Features:
- Multiformat RF power measurement suite
- Four-millisecond RF sweep time
- ±1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- Large, high-resolution, color VGA display
- Rugged, portable, weather-resistant package
- Five-minute warm up
- Built-in help button
Keysight Agilent HP 8592A Features:
- 50kHz to 22GHz
- Resolution of 1kHz to 3MHz in 1, 3 sequence.
- Input amplitude range is: - 109 dBm to + 30 dBm.
- Store and recall different control settings and trace displays
- Frequency accuracy is ± 2.7MHz at 22GHz
- Displayed average noise is less than - 88 dBm
Advantest R3463 Features:
- 9kHz - 3GHz
- 35.3 lbs.
- 6.5 in TFT LCD color display
- Lightweight and portable
- 2 PC card (PCMCIA) memory cards slots
Agilent 8561E Features:
- Frequency range: 30Hz to 6.5GHz
- Features synthesized tuning for drift-free, accurate measurements
- -145 dBm sensitivity
- Noise sidebands typically less than -115 dBc/Hz at a 10 kHz offset from 1 GHz
- More than 100 dB of spurious-free third-order dynamic range
- TOI of up to +15 dBm
Agilent 8560E Features:
- Continuous 30 Hz to 2.9 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged