The Model 4350 is a Complex Programmable Logic Device (CPLD) that connects directly to CellMite ProD Data Acquisition and Control Board units.
- The Model 4350 is designed for ruggedized applications.
- The CPLD is factory programmed with standard motor control firmware, but the firmware can be modified by end-user or Electro Standards....
The PIM, is a PLC compatible EtherNet/IP™ to ORBIT®3 interface module, that enable easy connections between any EtherNet/IP™ enabled controller and Solartron’s flexible ORBIT®3 digital measurement system. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ametek Solartron Metrology
The Instek AFG-2225 is a 25MHz Arbitrary Function Generator.
- Wide Frequency Ranges From 1μHz to 25MHz (sine/square wave)
- 1 μHz Resolution in Full Range
- Built-in Standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k Points Arbitrary Waveform for Both Channels
- True Dual-Channel Output, CH2 Provides the Same Characteristics as CH1
- Couple, Tracking, Phase...
RIONOTE is a multi-channel measuring system. RIONOTE combines the newest technology with the traditional virtues of RION: quality, ease-of-use, and economic sense. RIONOTE consists of a Main Control Unit configured with up to 16 channels. The Unit is easy and intuitive to operate all on a large color touch screen. RIONOTE enables the use of wireless sensors to avoid the cost and hassle o... Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
Bohemia, New York (July 2013) Data Device Corporation announces the release of dataSIMS Version 4.3.1, which adds powerful, yet easy-to-use software support for its AFDX®/ARINC 664 PMC Card. dataSIMS, DDC’s premiere data bus test and analysis software, provides an easy-to-use graphical interface for advanced data simulation, visualization, analysis, and integration. Read more...More Product Announcements from Data Device Corporation (DDC)
Advanced Solutions for Commercial Connectivity
• Cost Optimized, Scalable I/O
• Flexible & Highly Reliable Configurations
• Superior Features & Performance Read more...More Product Announcements from Data Device Corporation (DDC)